Mission of the university
Being among the best electrotechnical universities of our country, ETU has leading positions in working out of many fields, such as radio-electronic, information-management systems and technologies, systems of information and communication, in the fields of life support of a man and environmental protection.
The university continues to develop as an innovation institute of higher education, where scientific and educational activities are united.
We understand, that we owe our great and rich history and our progress to the work of many talented and inspired scientists and professors, who built schools of thoughts, educational tendencies, that defined the work of the university many years ahead.
We promise that ETU will continue to improve its activity, will participate in forming of global scientific-educational field, will contribute to the success of its graduates in competitive environment.
We are proud of our history. We think about future.
Our main goals are:
- Satisfaction of personal needs in intellectual, cultural and moral development;
- Satisfaction of country and society needs in preparing high-qualified professionals in scientific and educational, cultural and administrative fields, who are able to provide the development of science, technique and technologies.
- Satisfaction of world community needs in new knowledge and technologies.
Main trends of activity of the university are:
- Introduction of innovation educational programs, which are integrated in the world educational field;
- Fulfilment of fundamental applied scientific research and engineering-practical work;
- Inurement of students in having necessary civic and moral qualities, respect to the history of development of Russia, critical and independent way of thinking, ability to study all their lives;
- Worthy presentation of higher institutes of learning in Russia on the international scientific-educational field;
- Developing of universally recognized research and educational schools in physico-mathematical and natural science and in liberal arts.
The mission of the university is to generate, expand and apply the new knowledge for dynamic development and maintenance of global competitiveness of radio-electronic and info telecommunication systems, taking in consideration predictable global trends in science, techniques, technologies and structural reforms in economics.