The Russian language is the state language of the Russian Federation. That is why all the normative documents of the St. Petersburg Electrotechnical Univeristy are presented in Russian language.
- State License on Education Activity
- Certificate of State Accreditation
- Collective Agreement
- Additional agreement to the Collective agreement
- Records Management Instructions
- Regulations on paid educational services
- Regulations on payment of workers
- Scholarship and Other Forms of Financial Support to Students, Graduate Students and Doctoral Candidates Regulations
- Website "Education in Russia: a new legal regulation"
- Professional and public accreditation
- Order on approval of new name of the university in English