V International Scientific and Practical Forum "Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches" (Science. Education. Innovations)
Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations)
- Ministry of Education and Science of the RF
- St. Petersburg City Administration
- Rectors’ Council of St. Petersburg Higher Education Institutions
- St. Petersburg Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- St. Petersburg Association of Radio Electronics, Instrumentation, and Infotelecommunication Means Enterprises
- Cluster of High Technologies and Engineering
- St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Concern Avrora Scientific and Production Association, JSC
- IEEE Russia North West Section
- TRANSFER, JSC
Forum Organizing Committee
- A. Maksimov, Chair, Committee for Science and Higher Education, St. Petersburg City Administration
- A. Turchak, President, St. Petersburg Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- V. Vasiliev, Chair, Rectors’ Council of St. Petersburg Higher Education Institutions, Rector of IFMO University
- V. Shubarev, President, St. Petersburg Association of Radio Electronics, Instrumentation, and Infotelecommunication Means Enterprises
- K. Shilov, Director General, Concern Avrora Scientific and Production Association, JSC
- A. Korablev, Board Chair, Cluster of High Technologies and Engineering
- V. Kutuzov, Rector, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- S. Shaposhnikov, Chair, IEEE Russia North West Section
- M. Shestopalov, Vice rector for Research, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
November 16 – 17, 2016 – XV Russian Scientific and Practical Conference on Planning and Teaching Engineering Staff for the Industrial and Economic Complex of the Region
This big scientific and practical event unites each year the Higher Education Institutions, industrial enterprises and governmental bodies of the region. Its participants discuss the topic of the vital importance – teaching highly qualified engineering staff for the priority branches of industry. The Conference has become one of the main grounds for discussing problems related to engineering staff development in the North West of Russia. Traditionally, the event takes two days, the first day is a plenary session at ETU “LETI”, the second day the meeting is hosted by one of big partner industrial enterprises. This year the second day of the Conference will be hosted by the Concern Avrora Scientific and Production Association, JSC.
- Monitoring and Forecast of the Labor Market Demand in Engineers,
- Quality Assurance in Teaching Highly Qualified Engineering Staff,
- Strategic Partnership of Universities and Industrial Enterprises,
- Forms of Employers and Universities Partnership,
- Public Professional Accreditation of Degree Programs as a Tool for Quality Assessment of Engineering Education by Employers Community,
- Professional Certification as a Tool for Professional Development of the Engineering Staff,
- Employment and Professional Adaptation of Engineering Programs Graduates,
- Experience of Interaction between Russian Universities and Foreign Companies and Universities,
- Innovative Entrepreneurship Development,
- Technologies of Excellence,
- Education for Generating New Competencies.
Informational Center for Advertising and Exhibition Activities
+7 (812) 346-46-37
November 18, 2016 – Round table discussion «Staff training for the State Corporations: fields of cooperation, prospects for development»
- Specific skills requirements for the Staff of State Corporations,
- Participation of the State Corporations in Teaching Process,
- Practical Training for Students in State Corporations,
- Lifelong Learning for State Corporations.
Career Center, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
+7 (812) 234-29-93
Institute of Continuous Education, St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
+7 (812) 346-45-21, +7 (812) 346-28-18
November 18, 2016 – Basics of Innovative Entrepreneurship. A Seminar for Young Professionals
Youth Center for Innovations
+7 (812) 234-09-18
Russian and English will be official languages of the Forum
The participants are kindly requested to fill in the attached preliminary registration form and send it to the Organization Committee of the Forum before September 23, 2016 (by e-mail).
The texts of the papers should be submitted before September 23, 2016.
The texts of the papers and their short abstracts should be done in Word for Windows editor and are submitted in electronic form for publication.
- Margins: upper - 35, lower - 22 mm, left, right - 20 mm. Format A4.
- The authors are mentioned first (initials, surname) - single line in the center; font Times New Roman, 12 pt, Italic; then - organization (Times new Roman, 12 pt, Normal); then - the title (Times new Roman, 14 pt, Bold) in the center. The title should be followed by an abstract - not more than 10 lines (Times new Roman, 10 pt).
- The title, names of authors, abstracts and references are printed in the one column format. The text of the paper is printed in the double column format.
- The paper font: Times new Roman, 12 pt.
- The paper can contain not more than 4 pictures and 4 tables. The font of text in tables is Times New Roman, 10 pt. Tables and figures must have the titles.
- A paper should not exceed 4 pages including references.
Participation is free.
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
5, Professor Popov str., St. Petersburg, Russia