«Student Baltic Weekend»
On September 9, 2015 a conference Student Baltic Weekend willl be held at "LETI" .
On September 9, 2015 in assembly hall of building 3 of St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University "LETI" a conference Student Baltic Weekend, which takes place in the framework of XV anniversary forum Baltic Weekend - the biggest international conference on public relations, advertising, journalism and marketing in Eastern Europe, willl be held.
Every year the event attracts more than 500 visitors from all over Russia and abroad. Practitioners perform before students, share secrets of their profession and give master classes. During the conference rewarding ceremony of laureates of student projects of competition PRoba IPRA GWA 2015 took place.
Traditionally, during the conference outstanding specialists share their experience with future colleagues. This year among the speakers are such experienced practitioners as:
- Andrew Barannikov, CEO of SPN Communications, chairman of Association of Consultancies in public relations, vice-president of Russian Association of Public Relations (RASO);
- Ekaterina Trofimova, executive director of Northwest Branch of Russian Association of Public Relations
- Sergey Kalinchuk, head of strategic planning SPN Communications;
- Ochir Mandzhikov, Director of Public Relations in "Yandex";
- Yulia Dorokhina, manager of corporate communications in "MegaFon".
Participation in the conference is not only a great opportunity for students to improve their professional quality and make useful contacts, but also an opportunity to have a great time!
The event is organized by SPN Communications with support of RASO (Russian Association of Public Relations) and IPRA (International Public Relations Association).
Participation is free. Pre-registration is there.
Registration of participants on the day of the event: 9:00.
Beginning of the conference: 10:00.
Location: St. Petersburg, Professor Popov street, 5, "LETI", assembly hall of building 3.