Positive Hack Days V
On 26 and 27 May 2015 Department of "Information Security" of "LETI" is arranging a platform for participation in the fifth international forum on practical security Positive Hack Days.
On 26 and 27 May 2015 Department of "Information Security" of ETU "LETI" is arranging a platform for participation in the fifth international forum on practical security Positive Hack Days in collaboration with Positive Technologies company.
Broadcast of the forum will take place in video conference hall in building 5. Beginning is at 10:00 a.m., ending is at 18:00 з.ь..
Positive Hack Days is a unique international event. Here the elite of hacker world, security industry leaders and representatives of the Internet community meet face to face to work together and find answers to the most urgent issues of information security.
Subjects of PHDays takes into account the needs of all the community and raises the most pressing issues of information security. The major themse of the forum are:
- Safety of critically importantl information systems;
- Control of fraud;
- cyber-crime and incident investigation;
- governmental and corporative security in the age of WikiLeaks;
- cyber war and cyber espionage.
Among other topics are: protection of cloud and virtual infrastructure, control of zero-day protection against DDoS, security of automation systems (SCADA), protection of business applications and ERP, security of communication networks.
The program of PHDays:
- master classes of famous practitioners, whose members will face real challenge, will realize on their own experience that you can hack almost everything, and under the guidance of masters learn how to protect information assets against intruders;
- roundtable discussions with leading domestic and foreign experts dedicated to the most complex issues of information security;
- technical seminars on results of the latest research in the field of defense and attack;
- competitions on hacking and protection of all that is possible to hack and secure;
- international competitions of hackers.
Organizer of the Forum is Positive Technologies, one of the leading companies operating in the field of information security, developer of MaxPatrol XSpider - unique products on analysis of security information resources.