University Grant Competition for the master's students is opened!
From May,15 2020 to May, 24 2020 students studying on a contact basis under English-taught master's programs can join the Competition for a grant covering one semester tuition fee.
Our University is glad to announce an open competition for a grant covering tuition fee for one semester!
Requirements of participation:
- Studying under English-taught master's program on a contract basis;
- GPA for the entire period of study not lower than 4,5;
- Full tuition fee payment for the semester, in which the candidate is applying for a grant;
- The absence of academic and other debts by the time of application;
- The absence of violations (migration, administrative, intra-university, etc.; incl. providing International Students Office with a full list of documents for your personal file).
The list of necessary documents for participation in the grant competition:
- Documents confirming participation in scientific and extracurricular activities (diplomas, certificates, extracts from orders, certificates of participation, etc.);
- Documents confirming the availability of articles (link to the article, scan of the output / table of contents / article, etc.);
- Letters of recommendation (from the faculty, department, dormitory, etc.).
Please send your applications and documents via firstname.lastname@example.org until May 24, 2020 marked "GRANT 2020".