International conference in the frameworks of HEIP-LINK project
International conference on "International scientific cooperation and management of intellectual property" was held on September 10-11, 2014 in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) in the frameworks of HEIP-LINK project.
International conference on "International scientific cooperation and management of intellectual property" was held on September 10-11, 2014 in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) in the frameworks of HEIP-LINK project. The conference was attended by representatives of ETU "LETI": Deputy of Vice-rector for Research Nicholas G. Ryzhov and Information Officer of advertising and exhibition center Margarita A. Bogdanova.
HEIP-LINK project is implemented by consortium of 11 institutions of higher education, including LETI, from 11 different countries and 4 continents. The project coordinator is the University of Alicante (Spain).
Within the project ETU "LETI" collects and analyzes information on possibilities of cooperation with the countries of Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Georgia).
The aim of HEIP-LINK project is promotion to international scientific cooperation through exchange of information and learning best practices on strategic aspects of cross-border cooperation, such as intellectual property rights (IPR) and technology transfer issues
Main issues of the conference
- What are the trends and where to find funding for international science and technology cooperation?
- How cooperation can enhance the university's assets contributing to sustainable development of the university?
- What is the best way to deal with the matters of intellectual property rights (IPR) to ensure that research results are used well to achieve social andeconomic development?
- How can we use the results of research, when research is partly financed by public subsidies or grants of the EU? And when partners from different countries participate in the project?
- What are the features of legislation of partner countries in the field of cooperation between universities and other organizations?
- Are universities ready to manage IPR in a proper manner? Are students ready to use the IPR system to create innovative products?