XVIII Russian Scientific and Practical Conference on Planning and Teaching Engineering Staff for the Industrial and Economic Complex of the Region
November 20 – 21, 2019
St. Petersburg, Russia
This big scientific and practical event unites each year the Higher Education Institutions, industrial enterprises and governmental bodies of the region. Its participants discuss the topic of the vital importance – teaching highly qualified engineering staff for the priority branches of industry. The Conference has become one of the main grounds for discussing problems related to engineering staff development in the North West of Russia. Traditionally, the event takes two days, the first day is a plenary session at ETU “LETI”, the second day the meeting is hosted by one of big partner industrial enterprises.
St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
Conference Program Committee
- Sheludko V.N., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Kustov T.V., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Luchinin V.V., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Maksimov A.S., Committee for Science and Higher Education, St. Petersburg City Administration
- Turchak A.A., St. Petersburg Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- Demidov A.V., Council of rectors of high schools of St.-Petersburg and Leningrad region
- Shestopalov M.Y., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
Conference Organizing Committee
- Kutuzov V.M., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Gaivoronskii D.V., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Muravev A.V., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Riaskov Y.S., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Zhuravleva O.N., St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
Topics of the Conference
- Monitoring and Forecast of the Labor Market Demand in Engineers,
- Quality Assurance in Teaching Highly Qualified Engineering Staff,
- Strategic Partnership of Universities and Industrial Enterprises,
- Public Professional Accreditation of Degree Programs as a Tool for Quality Assessment of Engineering Education by Employers Community,
- Professional Certification as a Tool for Professional Development of the Engineering Staff,
- Employment and Professional Adaptation of Engineering Programs Graduates,
- Experience of Interaction between Russian Universities and Foreign Companies and Universities,
- Innovative Entrepreneurship Development,
- Technologies of Excellence,
- Education for Generating New Competencies.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally on USB and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
Information for Authors
Procedure for the registration to the Conference
Until October 4, 2019 - participants register to the Conference. Please use the Registration Form and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until October 7 14, 2019 - the authors submit papers. Full papers should be sent to email@example.com
The papers must follow Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings.
The paper file name should be: the name of the author who will present the paper at the Conference_ the first word of the paper title (e.g. Petrov_Problems.doc).
Please mind that the paper volume should not exceed the limit of 4 pages.
Until October 21, 2019 - submitted papers will undergo peer review. The Program Committee will inform authors on acceptance/rejection of papers for presentation and publication.
Until October 25, 2019 - after receiving confirmation of paper acceptance, authors should pay the Conference fee and send a scanned copy of the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until November 13, 2019 - please send an e-mail confirmation of the arrival of speakers and co-authors to the Conference to email@example.com.
The Program and Organizing committees reserve the right to reject the application for participation in the conference.
Conference fee for participants who are not citizens of the Russian Federation - 200 euros.
Attention! Payment of the Conference fee should be made only after confirmation of paper acceptance received from the Program Committee. No payment return is possible!
Requisites for banking transfer will be sent via e-mail after the Organizing Committee confirms the acceptance of the paper for presentation and publication.
We recommend getting the Visa support letter from the hotel. Such letters are usually provided by the hotel after booking a room. This service is free in some hotels and paid in others (about $ 25). The beginning of summer is the high touristic season in St. Petersburg, so we recommend you to book a hotel room as soon as possible.
It is better to choose hotels located within the walking distance from the University.
The distance from these hotels to the University is about 15 minutes walk. Hotel "Saint Petersburg" is located a little farther (about 40 minutes walk).
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
Information Center for Advertising and Exhibition Activities
|Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 17:00 Moscow time|
|Ul. Professora Popova, 5, 197376, Saint-Petersburg, The Russian Federation|
|+7 812 346-46-37|