XXIV International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements SCM’2021
IEEE Russia North West Section and Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI" invite to take part in the XXIV International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM'2021), which will take place on May 26 - 28, 2021 in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Topics of the Conference
- Mathematical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Computing. Neurocomputing
- Strong Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Neuromorphic Calculations and Technologies
- Ethics and Safety of Artificial Intelligence
- Multi-agent Systems
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence
- Natural-like Algorithms and Models for Artificial Intelligence Systems
- Standardization in the Development and Application of Artificial Intelligence
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Solving Cybersecurity Problems
- Intelligent Robots and Autonomous Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Industry
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Sector
- Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. General Measurement Theory. Measures and Scales
- Probabilistic Models and Computing
- Bayesian Approach and Optimization of Solutions
- Methods and Tools of Intelligent Measurement and Computing
- Data Mining, Big Data, Data Science
- Optical Measurement Means
- Distributed Measurement Systems
- Modelling Based on Measurements
- Application Systems Based on Soft Computing and Measurement
- Uncertainty in measurements and calculations. Probabilistic methods in information processing. The Bayesian approach.
- Systems simulation. Complex objects control under uncertainty.
- Neurocomputing networks and neurotechnologies
- Models and methods for artificial intelligence systems
- Аrtificial intelligence systems for integrative physiology
- Intelligent measurements systems. New approaches in measurements: intellectual, soft and fuzzy measurements.
- Artificial intelligence in industry
- Environmental information systems.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE Russia North West Section.
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI»
International Program Committee
Honorary Chairman - Prof. Witold Pedrycz, Canada
Dr. A.I. Andreev, Russia
Prof. M.S. Kupriyanov, Russia
Prof. S.V. Prokopchina, Russia,
Dr. A.N. Averkin, Russia
Prof. I.Z. Batyrshin (Mexico)
Prof. T.B. Chistyakova (Russia)
Prof. I.I. Holod (Russia)
Corr. Member of RAS, Prof. G.B. Kleiner (Russia)
Prof. V. Kreinovich (USA)
Dr. V.L. Lazarev (Russia)
Prof. V. Novak (Czech Republic)
Dr. S.O. Shaposhnikov (Russia)
Prof. Yu. A. Shichkina (Russia)
Prof. M. Yu. Shestopalov (Russia)
Prof. V.B. Tarassov (Russia)
Prof. A.L. Tulupyev (Russia)
Chairman – Prof. V.A. Tupik, Russia
Members of Organizing Committee
Dr. K.V. Krinkin (Russia)
Prof. P.G. Korolev (Russia)
Dr. A.D. Skakun (Russia)
Dr. L.S. Zvyagin (Russia)
O.N. Zhuravleva (Russia)
Information for Authors
Procedure for the registration to the Conference
Until March 15, 2021 – the authors submit papers. Full papers should be sent to email@example.com.
The papers must follow Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings.
The paper file name should be: the name of the author who will present the paper at the Conference_ the first word of the paper title (e.g. Petrov_Problems.doc).
Please mind that the paper volume should not exceed the limit of 4 pages.
Until April 5, 2021 – submitted papers will undergo peer review. The Program Committee will inform authors on acceptance/rejection of papers for presentation and publication.
Until April 12, 2021 – the authors submit final full papers.
Until April 19, 2021 – after receiving confirmation of paper acceptance, authors should pay the Conference fee and send a scanned copy of the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until May 10, 2021 – please send an information about the authors who will participate in the Conference to email@example.com.
The Program and Organizing committees reserve the right to reject the application for participation in the conference.
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
Ul. Professora Popova, 5, 197376, Saint-Petersburg, The Russian Federation
+7 812 346-46-37