XXIII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements SCM’2020
The XXIII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurement (SCM'2020) will take place on May 27 - 29, 2020 at Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", St. Petersburg, Russia.
Topics of the Conference
- Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. General Measurement Theory. Measures and Scales.
- Probabilistic Models and Computing.
- Bayesian Approach and Optimization of Solutions.
- Fuzzy Sets, Genetic Algorithms.
- Methods and Tools of Intelligent Measurement and Computing.
- Intelligent Robotic Technology.
- Systems for Control and Decision Support under Uncertainty.
- Data Mining, Big Data, Data Science.
- Cognitive Computing. Neurocomputing. Machine Learning.
- Distributed Computing and Networking. Cloud Computing, Fog Computing.
- Application Systems based on Soft Computing and Measurement.
- Intelligent Learning Systems.
- Natural-like Algorithms and Models for Artificial Intelligence Systems.
- Uncertainty in measurements and calculations. Probabilistic methods in information processing. The Bayesian approach.
- Systems simulation. Complex objects control under uncertainty.
- Neurocomputing networks, genetic algorithms and their applications.
- Methods and tools for the design of expert systems and decision support systems.
- Intelligent measurements systems.New approaches in measurements: intellectual, soft and fuzzy measurements.
- Environmental information systems.
- Application of decision support systems in the economy and the social sphere.
Russian and English are the official languages of the conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be published digitally on USB and distributed among the participants at the opening of the Conference.
The Conference Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion into the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. IEEE Russia North West Section.
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University «LETI».
International Program Committee
- Honorary Chairman - Prof. Witold Pedrycz, Canada
- Co-chairmen – Prof. S.V. Prokopchina, Russia; Dr. A.N. Averkin, Russia; Prof. M.S. Kupriyanov, Russia
- Prof. I.Z. Batyrshin (Mexico)
- Prof. T.B. Chistyakova (Russia)
- Prof. V.L. Gorokhov (Russia)
- Corr. Member of RAS, Prof. G.B. Kleiner (Russia)
- Prof. V. Kreinovich (USA)
- Dr. V.L. Lazarev (Russia)
- Prof. V. Novak (Czech Republic)
- Prof. V.B. Tarassov (Russia)
- Prof. A.L. Tulupyev (Russia)
- Prof. L.V. Utkin (Russia)
- Prof. S.O. Shaposhnikov (Russia)
- Prof. I.I. Holod (Russia)
- Prof. M.Yu. Shestopalov (Russia)
- Chairman – Prof. V.A. Tupik, Russia
- Vice Chairman: Dr. S.A. Tarasov, Russia
Members of Organizing Committee
- Prof. M.P. Belov (Russia)
- Dr. L.S. Zvyagin (Russia)
- Dr. K.V. Krinkin (Russia)
- Dr. N.G. Ryzhov (Russia)
- Dr. A.D. Stockaya (Russia)
- O.N. Zhuravleva (Russia)
Information for Authors
Procedure for the registration to the Conference
Until April 1, 2020 – the authors submit papers. Full papers should be sent to email@example.com.
The papers must follow Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings.
The paper file name should be: the name of the author who will present the paper at the Conference_ the first word of the paper title (e.g. Petrov_Problems.doc).
Please mind that the paper volume should not exceed the limit of 4 pages.
Until April 15, 2020 – submitted papers will undergo peer review. The Program Committee will inform authors on acceptance/rejection of papers for presentation and publication.
Until April 20, 2020 – the authors submit final full papers.
Until April 21, 2020 – after receiving confirmation of paper acceptance, authors should pay the Conference fee and send a scanned copy of the payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until May 6, 2020 – please send an e-mail confirmation of the arrival of speakers and co-authors to the Conference to email@example.com. This is necessary for registration of passes to the territory of SPbGETU "LETI" campus.
The Program and Organizing committees reserve the right to reject the application for participation in the conference.
Conference fee for participants who are not citizens of the Russian Federation - 200 euro.
Attention! Payment of the Conference fee should be made only after confirmation of paper acceptance received from the Program Committee. No refund is possible!
If you are going to pay through the organization, you should contact the Organizing Committee in advance so that payment can be made not later than April 20!
Requisites for banking transfer will be sent via e-mail after the Organizing Committee confirms the acceptance of the paper for presentation and publication.
We recommend to get the Visa support letter from the hotel. Such letters are usually provided by the hotel after booking a room. This service is free in some hotels and paid inothers (about $ 25). The beginning of summer is the high touristic season in St. Petersburg, so we recommend you to book a hotel room as soon as possible.
It is better to choose hotels located within the walking distance from the University.
The distance from these hotels to the University is about 15 minutes walk.
Hotel "Saint Petersburg" is located a little farther (about 40 minutes walk).
Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI"
Information Center for Advertising and Exhibition Activities
|Mon-Fri from 10:00 to 17:00 Moscow time|
|Ul. Professora Popova, 5, 197376, Saint-Petersburg, The Russian Federation|
|+7 812 346-46-37|