Coronavirus Infection Alert!
It is required to follow the safety precautions to prevent the novel coronavirus from spreading.
The information about the coronavirus infection outbreak and the individual preventive measures will be accessible on the World Health Organization website.
Protect yourself and others from the infection
- While sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth or nose by a tissue, sleeve or hand;
- throw out used tissues into closed waste containers and wash your hands;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth;
- wear a mask;
- avoid close contact with visibly sick people;
- if you develop such symptoms as fever, cough, shortness of breath, seek medical care. Tell the doctor about your recent travel or contact with travelers;
- avoid eating raw or rare animal products;
- while preparing food from raw ingredients such as meat, milk or byproducts be careful to avoid cross-contamination of raw and prepared food;
- avoid visiting an open-air market.
Disinfect your hands or wash them with soap
- After coughing or sneezing;
- while taking care of sick people;
- before, during and after preparing food;
- before eating;
- after toilet use;
- when your hands are visibly dirty;
- after touching animals or animal waste;
- after using the public transportation system or crowded public areas (shops, cinemas, etc.).