Vice-Rector for Additional Education
Ph.D., Acting Head of the Department of Engineering Environmental Protection
|+7 812 655-13-88|
Taras Kustov was born on October 24, 1969. He graduated from the Faculty of Electrophysics of ETU "LETI" with honors and a degree in Dielectrics and Semiconductors in 1994. Taras Kustov defended his Ph.D. thesis on the topic of "Development of Technology Materials and Based on Them Posistors to Protect Against Electrical Overload" in 1997.
He was employed as Director of the ETU "LETI" Institute of Continuing Education from 2012 to 2015. Taras Kustov has been holding the position of Associate Professor of the Department of Engineering Environmental Protection since April 2014. He has been acting as Head of the Department of Engineering Environmental Protection department since August 2014. He has been holding the post of Vice-Rector for Additional Education since August 2015.
- Additional vocational education;
- Targeted training, praxis organization, student employment provision;
- Implementation, development, and maintenance of information technology in university management, education, and research;
- Information and analytical support for the university;
- Creating a barrier-free environment at the university for people with disabilities;
- Ensuring the information security of the university.