President of the University
D.Sc., Professor, Head of the Department of Radio Engineering Systems
|+7 812 234-25-59|
Vladimir Kutuzov was born on March 2, 1953. He graduated from ETU "LETI" with a degree in Radio Engineering (1976), became Candidate of Technical Sciences (1988), Doctor of Technical Sciences (1997), Director of the Prognoz Research Institute (1992), Vice-Rector for Research of the St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University (1998), Head of Department of Radio Engineering Systems (2001), First Vice-Rector for Scientific and Educational Activities (2003), Rector of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI" (2009).
Academic Council elected Vladimir Kutuzov President of the University on May 31, 2018.
Vladimir Kutuzov is a chairman of the editorial board of the journal “News of Higher Educational Institutions of Russia. Radio Electronics"; member of the editorial board of the Innovations journal; member of the editorial board of the Translational Medicine journal.
Vladimir Kutuzov authored more than 270 scientific and educational publications in Russian and foreign magazines, including 2 monographs, 12 author's certificates and patents.
Spheres of research interest
- covert radar with complex signals;
- multi-range spaced radar complexes and self-organizing networks;
- passive coherent radar.
- Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2003);
- Medal "300th Anniversary of the Russian Navy" (1996);
- Medal "In Commemoration of the 300th Anniversary of Saint Petersburg" (2003);
- Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of science and technology (2003);
- Laureate of the Government of St. Petersburg Prize (2007);
- Medal of the Order for Services to the Fatherland, II degree (2007);
- Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation “For Merits in Scientific and Educational Activity and a Great Contribution to the Training of Qualified Specialists” (2012);
- Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the field of education (2012).