Vice-Rector for Youth Affairs and Public Relations
Associate Professor of the Department of Public Relations
|+7 812 346-46-41|
In 1983, Olga Ivanova graduated with honors from Novokuznetsk State Pedagogical Institute, majoring in French and German, and in 1986, she completed a postgraduate course at Herzen State Pedagogical Institute. She acquired a PhD degree in philological sciences in 1987 and became an associate professor in 2007.
From 1986 to 1996, Olga Ivanova worked in Novokuznetsk State Institute as a senior lecturer at the Department of French Language. In 1989-1991, she worked as a Russian language assistant at the Jeanne d'Arc Lyceum (Clermont-Ferrand, France).
From 1996 to 2017, Olga Ivanova worked at the Maikop State University of Technology in the following positions: Dean of the Faculty of New Social Technologies, Head of the Department of Communications and Public Relations, Associate Professor of the Department of Communications and Public Relations, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, Head of the Press and Public Relations Office.
At ETU "LETI," she has been working since February 2017 as Deputy Head of the Public Relations Office, from November 2019 to September 2020 as the head of the office. Since 2019, she is also an associate professor of the Department of Public Relations.
Olga Ivanova authored over 75 research and academic works. From 2007 to February 2018, she was an accredited expert of Federal Service for Supervision in Education and Science.
Spheres of research interest
- communication theory;
- non-verbal communication;
- development of specialist's communicative competence;
- public relations in the organization.
- Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation (2012);
- Honored Worker of Higher School of the Republic of Adygeya (2012);
- Honorary Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2004);
- Honorary Certificate of the State Council of the Republic of Adygeya (2008);
- Honorary Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Adygeya (2002, 2007).