Director of the Department of Youth Policy
|+7 812 234-47-58|
Alexander Arsenyev was born in Leningrad on November 28, 1965.
He graduated with honors and a degree in Automatic Control Systems from ETU "LETI" (1989) and in Jurisprudence from St. Petersburg University of the Humanities and Social Sciences (1993).
Alexander Arsenyev became Chairman of the LETI Students' Trade Union Committee (1989), Deputy of the Municipal Council of District No. 45 (1998), Deputy Vice-rector for Student Affairs (2008), Head of the Department for Students Affairs and Social Issues (2010).
He has 17 years of teaching experience (1994-2011) (Saint Petersburg State Institute of Technology, Department of Civil and Commercial Law, Department of Economics and Logistics). He authored and co-authored 14 published textbooks, guidelines, and articles.
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2011);
- Letter of appreciation of the Minister of Sport, Tourism and Youth Policy of the Russian Federation (2009);
- Medal "In Commemoration of the 300th Anniversary of Saint Petersburg";
- Diplomas of the Central Committee of the Trade Union of Workers of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2005);
- Diploma of the Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Russia (2009);
- Diploma and letters of appreciation of the Committee on Youth Policy and Public Relations of St. Petersburg (2003, 2004).
- youth policy;
- educational work with students;
- social security for students and employees;
- organization of sports and cultural work with students;
- settlement and registration in university dormitories;
- organization of the work of the commissions: on social security for workers and students, on monitoring the use of the university housing stock, the disciplinary commission.