Vice-Rector for External Communications
Alexander Krylov was born on August 23, 1960, in Leningrad.
In 1983, he graduated from the Faculty of Electrophysics of ETU "LETI" with honors and a degree in Semiconductor and Microelectronic Devices.
After graduation, he was in active military service in officers and senior positions.
In 2011, he defended his Ph.D. thesis in law.
From May 2017 to July 2018, he was an advisor to the Chair of the Board of the Skolkovo Foundation.
- The Medal of the Order For Merit to the Fatherland, II degree (2005);
- Medal of Suvorov (2015).
- Interaction with public authorities and management, including security authorities;
- Development of innovation activities at ETU "LETI";
- Creation and development of start-ups and small innovative companies;
- Formation, development, and promotion of the image of ETU "LETI," strengthening the positive reputation of the university.