Post-graduate study programs
Admission is carried out in 14 study programs. The duration of full-time studies is 3 or 4 years, for part-time studies - 4 or 5 years, depending on the direction of study. For those who have a large backlog on the topic of a Ph.D. thesis, accelerated training is possible.
- 02.06.01 - Computer and Information Sciences
- 03.06.01 - Physics and Astronomy
- 04.06.01 - Chemistry
- 09.06.01 - Computer Systems Engineering and Informatics
- 10.06.01 - Information Security
- 11.06.01 - Electronics, Radio Engineering and Communication Systems
- 12.06.01 - Photonics, Instrumentation, Optical and Biotechnical Systems and Technologies
- Optical and Optoelectronic Devices and Systems (in English)
- 13.06.01 - Electrical and Thermal Engineering
- 27.06.01 - Control in Technical Systems
- 38.06.01 - Economics
- 39.06.01 - Social Sciences
- 41.06.01 - Political Science and Regional Studies
- 45.06.01 - Linguistics and Literature
- 47.06.01 - Philosophy, Ethics and Religion
June 16, 2022 - start of accepting documents.
July 23, 2022 - deadline for submission of documents for the main competition places, financed from the federal budget (full-time).
August 20, 2022 - completion of the acceptance of documents to places for applicants under contracts for the provision of paid educational services in full-time and part-time forms of study.
An application for consent to enrollment is submitted from July 15 to August 02, 2022 for enrollment in the main competitive places financed from the federal budget (full-time form) and from July 15 to August 25, 2022.