System Analysis and Control
Modern enterprise needs specialists who can conduct ergonomic research, expertise, professional selection and psychological trainings, analysis of errors and working conditions; formulate ergonomic requirements and create modern complex systems, information technologies, software, etc. Master program "Computer Systems Engineering and Informatics" is aimed at training specialists in this area.
Information for applicants
|Forms of training
and quantity of places
|Period of study||2 years|
|Graduating faculties||Faculty of Computer Science and Technology|
In the world market, the competitiveness of information systems and technologies, software, equipment, devices, household appliances and various types of services is determined by the possibility of their effective and comfortable use.Upgrading the effectiveness, reliability and quality of how the systems, devices, technology and production functions through all possible human attributes to reduce the chance of human mistake.The increasing role of information technology and human factor in management entails a sharp increase in the price of errors - more than 90% of all major accidents in aviation, maritime transport, energy, etc. occur due to the fault of a person interacting with modern automated complexes and information technologies. It is wiser to foresee and prevent this kind of incidents in advance than to deal with their consequences.
The following programs in Computer Systems Engineering and Informatics (27.04.03 ) are available:
- Human Factors in Information Systems (Department of Information Systems).
- Plenty of workstations;
- Licensed software;
- Methodological support that is constantly being advanced.
International internships and training
The best students are given the opportunity to get enrolled in a double-degree program abroad, in particular, within the framework of joint educational programs.
The main partner universities of the School of Electronics are stated below:
- University of Munich (Germany);
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland).
Your future career
Program graduates have theoretical and practical skills in:
- Human engineering;
- User interface design;
- Fundamentals of professional selection;
- Quality assessment methods;
- Sociotechnical system control;
- Tech design and aesthetics;
- Workplace design and conditions;
- Project control technology.
Graduates are able to upgrade the effectiveness, reliability and quality of how the systems, devices, technology and production functions through all possible human attributes to reduce the chance of human mistake.
They are working in the Russian and foreing companies, such as European Space Agency, Digital Design and PJSC Inteltech.
Graduates are employed at leading international and Russian companies:
- The European Space Agency;
- Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering Rubin;
- AVRORA Group, Research and Production Association;
- Granit-Electron Group, Federal Research-and-Production Centre;
- Uralmash Machine-Building Corporation;
|Mon.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00 (admission 10:00-16:30)|
|197022, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Professora Popova str., 5, building 3, 4th floor (room 3418)|
|+7 (812) 234-35-53|