RF, Microwave and Terahertz Engineering of Wireless Systems
The program is to train students who will manage successfully professional activity in a globally competitive environment in such an interdisciplinary field as design and technology of the state-of-the-art high-frequency, microwave, and terahertz devices for communications, radar, and other wireless applications.
The programme includes the following courses:
- Introduction to Wireless Systems
- Computational Electromagnetics
- Foundations of Microwave Circuit Technologies
- Basics of Antenna Design
- Passive Microwave Components and Devices
- End-to-end PCB Design
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Active Microwave Devices
- CAD of Microwave Devices and Systems
- Microwave and THz Metamaterials
- Introduction to Microwave Measurements
The programme is offered by the School of Faculty of Radio Engineering.
Programme Director: Prof. Viktor Tupik, Head of Deptartment of Microelectronics and Radio Engineering.
Programme Coordinator: Asst. Prof. Zameshaeva Evgenia, Department of Microelectronics and Radio Engineering.
For support in registration, accommodations or any questions about the admission process, please contact International Students Office email@example.com