Master's Degree Programs
Educational programs of ETU «LETI» are constantly modernized, following the principle «Training through research». Graduates of our university receive new, profound knowledge and practical skills of work.
If, for the external reasons, international students will not be able to enter the Russian Federation before the start of the academic year in September 2020, classes will be organized remotely.
You can apply for programs via email@example.com
- 27.04.04 – Automation and Mechatronics
- 09.04.01 – Computer Science and Knowledge Discovery
- 13.04.02 – Efficient Electric Power Industry
- 12.04.01 – Heritage Science
- 12.04.01 – Laser Technologies
- 11.04.04 – Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Technology
- 11.04.03 – RF, Microwave and Terahertz Engineering of Wireless Systems
- 12.04.04 – Systems and Technologies in Digital Healthcare (in the field of Biomedical Engineering)
- 27.04.05 – Technology Innovation Management
Number of students: 10-15
Programme: 120 ECTS credits, full-time study (2 years), Master’s Degree
Eligibility: candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the corresponding field
Tuition fee: here
An academic year includes 2 semesters beginning on 1st September and 10th February, winter holidays - 2 weeks, summer holidays - 2 months (July, August). Master’s Thesis defense is in June.
Why choose these programs?
- A truly international University! 17% (more than 1500) of all students are from foreign countries;
- Budgetary places allocated by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Six English-taught programs accredited by European Network for Engineering Accreditation and Association for Engineering Education of Russia;
- Online qualification test! Pass the test for admission to the Master's degree without leaving home. Come to Russia in confidence that you have entered the University;
- Simple document submission procedure (learn more here);
- Increased scholarships for successful students;
- Grant support for contract trainings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online using the online application form.
- Check required documents and next steps for necessary level of study
For support in registration, accommodations or any questions about the admission process, please contact International Students Office firstname.lastname@example.org