Master's Degree Programs
Educational programs of ETU «LETI» are constantly modernized, following the principle «Training through research». Graduates of our university receive new, profound knowledge and practical skills of work.
Number of students: 10-15
Programme: 120 ECTS credits, full-time study (2 years), Master’s Degree
Eligibility: candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the corresponding field
An academic year includes 2 semesters beginning on 1st September and 10th February, winter holidays - 2 weeks, summer holidays - 2 months (July, August). Master’s Thesis defense is in June.
- 12.04.01 – Sensing Photonics Technologies
- 11.04.03 – Microwave and Terahertz Wireless Systems
- 11.04.04 – Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Technology
- 13.04.02 – Efficient Electric Power Industry
- 12.04.04 – Systems and Technologies in Digital Healthcare
- 27.04.04 – Automation and Mechatronics
- 09.04.01 – Computer Science and Knowledge Discovery
Every year we examine and update our programs.
The programs' codes remains the same, students enrolled in this programs are admitted to study under improved programs.
Why choose these programs?
- A truly international University! 17% (more than 1500) of all students are from foreign countries;
- Budgetary places allocated by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Six English-taught programs accredited by European Network for Engineering Accreditation and Association for Engineering Education of Russia;
- Online qualification test! Pass the test for admission to the Master's degree without leaving home. Come to Russia in confidence that you have entered the University;
- Simple document submission procedure (learn more here);
- Increased scholarships for successful students;
- Grant support for contract trainings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online using the online application form.
- Check required documents and next steps for necessary level of study
For support in registration, accommodations or any questions about the admission process, please contact International Students Office email@example.com