Master's Degree Programs
Educational programs of ETU «LETI» are constantly modernized, following the principle «Training through research». Graduates of our university receive new, profound knowledge and practical skills of work.
- 27.04.04 – Automation and Mechatronics
- 09.04.01 – Computer Science and Knowledge Discovery
- 13.04.02 – Efficient Electric Power Industry
- 12.04.01 – Heritage Science
- 12.04.01 – Laser Technologies
- 11.04.04 – Renewable Solar Energy
- 11.04.03 – RF, Microwave and Terahertz Engineering of Wireless Systems
- 12.04.04 – Systems and Technologies in Digital Healthcare (in the field of Biomedical Engineering)
- 27.04.05 – Technology Innovation Management
Number of students: 10-15
Programme: 120 ECTS credits, full-time study (2 years), Master’s Degree
Eligibility: candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the corresponding field
An academic year includes 2 semesters beginning on 1st September and 10th February, winter holidays - 2 weeks, summer holidays - 2 months (July, August). Master’s Thesis defense is in June.
Why choose these programs?
- A truly international University! 17% (more than 1500) of all students are from foreign countries;
- Budgetary places allocated by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- Six English-taught programs accredited by European Network for Engineering Accreditation and Association for Engineering Education of Russia;
- Online qualification test! Pass the test for admission to the Master's degree without leaving home. Come to Russia in confidence that you have entered the University;
- Simple document submission procedure (learn more here);
- Increased scholarships for successful students;
- Grant support for contract trainings.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online using the online application form.
- Check required documents and next steps for necessary level of study
For support in registration, accommodations or any questions about the admission process, please contact International Students Office email@example.com