Design and Technology of Electronic Facilities
This Master’s level program provides students with competences in the field of design, development and technology of modern electrical devices. Our graduates are able to develop microwave devices for radiolocation and telecommunication systems; electrical set-ups for the railroad and subway controls; ensure safety of information in wireless network.
Information for applicants
|Forms of training
and quantity of places
|Full-time, contract – 10 places|
|Period of study||2 years|
|Graduating faculties||Faculty of Radio Engineering|
The following programs in Designing and Technology of Electronic Facilities (11.04.03) are available:
- Information Technology of Designing Radio Electrical Devices (Department of Radio Microelectronic and Radio Equipment Technology);
- Microwave Tech Design (Department of Radio Electronic Facilities).
- The program if focused on modern basics for electrical devises, circuit design, automated design methods, radio diagnostics and modelling of electronic devices;
- The “Information technology of designing radio electrical devices” program provides students with skills necessary to design functional radiotechnical equipment with the help of such applications as Altium Designer, Microwave Office, Ansoft HFSS, AutoCad, Proengineering, 3D Studio Max;
- The “Design of Microwave Devices” program contains the following disciplines:
- Circuit Design via CAD means;
- Design of Complex Technical Systems;
- Technological Expert Systems;
- Electrodynamic Modeling etc.
International internships and training
The best students are given the opportunity to get enrolled in a double-degree program abroad, in particular, within the framework of joint educational programs.
The main partner universities of the School of Electronics are stated below:
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland);
- University of Oulu (Finland);
- University of Aalto (Finland).
Also the main international partners are the following universities and research centers:
- Teknologian tutkimuskeskus VTT (Finland);
- Uusimaa (Finland);
- Maxisat-yhtiöt Oy, Uusimaa (Finland);
- Kouvola Innovation Ltd, Kymenlaakso (Finland).
Your future career
A degree in Designing and Technology of Electronic Facilities is considered to be very marketable. A Master in Designing and Technology of Electronic Facilities is proficient in radio electronic, microwave electronic devices, production process, methods and ways of testing, customization and quality control of electronic devices, and design of technological processes.
|Mon.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00 (admission 10:00-16:30)|
|197376, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Professora Popova str., 5, building 3, 4th floor (room 3418)|
|+7 (812) 234-35-53|