Scholarship "Mechatronics and robotics"
Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University invites you to take part in a research paper competition on Mechatronics and Robotics and receive a 500 USD scholarship.
To promote the "Automation and Mechatronics" program at ETU “LETI” and establish connections with young researchers overseas, Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI” are holding a research paper competition.
A winner of the competition (a person with the highest score) will receive a scholarship:
Five participants with the highest scores will get an opportunity to publish their research papers in a journal refereed in the Scopus database with the help of a research advisor from ETU “LETI”.
Deadline for paper submission is 15 October 2018. Winners will be determined by 31 December 2018.
- Students from non-Russian universities and non-Russian residents are allowed to participate in the competition.
- A participant should not have graduated from his or her educational facility by December 2018.
- Submissions and research papers are accepted only in due form.
A submission should include an original research paper that is executed in accordance with the requirements to research works on 'Mechatronics and Robotics', and should fit in one of the following categories:
- Autonomous robots with computer vision system.
- Pattern recognition using neural networks.
- Decentralized control of a group of robots.
Submissions are graded in accordance with the following criteria: topicality and novelty, literacy, practical applicability. It is also noted if a project has any perspectives for future research and if it has any benefits compared with the other submissions.
- Assessment methodology;
- Assessment sheet;
- Entry form;
- Rules and Regulations for participating in a research paper competition on Mechatronics and Robotics;
- Works requirements.