Faculty of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications
Faculty of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications is the oldest radio engineering faculty in Russia. Faculty continues scientific traditions of a creator of Soviet radio engineering school and an inventor of radio Alexander Popov.
Graduates of this faculty work in fields such as space-based and ground-based radar, navigation and traffic administration, satellite and cellular communication, personal telecommunication service, computer-based information collection and processing systems, movable communication, audiovisual technology, high-frequency and microwave engineering, computer-aided design of radioelectronic facilities, analog and digital microcircuitry.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- 11.03.01 – Radio Engineering
- 11.03.02 – Communication Technologies and Communication Systems
- 11.03.03 – Designing and Technology of Electronic Facilities
- 11.05.01 – Radio Electronic Information Systems and Complexes (specialist, 5,5 years)
Master’s Degree Programs
- 11.04.01 – Radio Engineering
- 11.04.02 – Communication Technologies and Communication Systems
- 11.04.03 – Designing and Technology of Electronic Facilities
- 11.04.03 – RF, Microwave and Terahertz Engineering of Wireless Systems (in English)