Institute research areas:
- development, introduction into healthcare, and support of automated systems for medical diagnostics (for children, for adults, for early detection of diabetes mellitus risk, for screening pregnant women for the risk of having children with Down's syndrome, etc.);
- development and support of systems to assess and monitor the condition of astronauts during training;
- development of marine bioengineering systems;
- development of information systems for medical research institutions;
- wireless sensorics and security systems based on it.