Faculty of Electronics
Faculty of Electronics ETU "LETI" is one of the leading research and education centers in Europe in the field of high-tech studies of modern electronics.
Faculty of Electronics “LETI” was one of the first to establish the following scientific schools in Russia:
- X-ray, Vacuum and Plasma Electronics;
- Microwave Electronics;
- Solid-state Electronics;
- Opto- and Quantum Electronics;
- Nanotechnology, Micro- and Nanosystem technology;
- Solar Cells.
The basic principle of the faculty is integration of education and research.
Zhores Alferov, an inventor of the heterotransistor and the winner of 2000 Nobel Prize in Physics has graduated from Faculty of Electronics in LETI. Among other graduates of this faculty there are many engineers, businessmen, poets and musicians. Such a wide range of professions can be explained - education is based on acquiring profound knowledge in natural sciences which is intended for student creativity development.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
Master’s Degree Programs
- 11.04.04 – Electronics and Nanoelectronics
- 11.04.04 – Photovoltaics and Solar Energy Technology (in English)