Successful career at the leading enterprises of the radio-electronic industry, in the defense industry or at private enterprises awaits graduates of the “Radio Engineering” program.
Information for applicants
|Forms of training
and quantity of places
|Period of study||4 years + 2 years under Master's degree program|
|Graduating faculties||Faculty of Radio Engineering|
|Passing score||Mathematics - 50, Physics - 45, Russian language - 50|
The program is aimed at specialist training in the field of development of systems and complexes for ground-based and space navigation, location and control of air, sea and land traffic, antenna systems, television and video equipment.
- The program titled as "Radio Engineering" provides not only fundamental theoretical knowledge, but also the opportunity for its application;
- Success of the program is ensured by the fact that the university is a developer of the Federal Educational Standard in the field of Radio Engineering;
- Laboratory and practical classes are taught on advanced radio measuring equipment that is supplied by leading world companies. In the educational laboratories unique technologies are studied. It is the result of breakthrough scientific research in the field of radar, radio navigation and telecommunications, video equipment, digital processing, microwave systems and technology;
- Students have the opportunity to participate in scientific research and project activities conducted at the departments, as well as at the Research Institute of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications where telecommunication systems, radio electronic systems for environmental monitoring and emergency prediction are developed and implemented.
The main subjects
- Information Technology;
- Theoretical Fundamentals of Electronics;
- Electromagnetic Fields and Waves;
- Mathematical Apparatus of Radio Engineering;
- Fundamentals of Metrology and Radio Measurement;
- Theoretical Foundations of Radio Engineering and Communications;
- Radio Engineering Circuits and Signals;
- Digital Devices and Microprocessors;
- Technical Electrodynamics;
- Antennas and Propagation of Radio Waves;
- Radio Engineering Systems;
- Digital Signal Processing;
- Reception and Processing of Radio Signals;
- Television and Image Processing, etc.
- Department of Theoretical Foundations of Radio Engineering
- Department of Radio Engineering Systems
- Department of Television and Video Equipment
International internships and training
Students have an opportunity to take internships at leading universities of Europe and Asia, participate in academic mobility programs, and get a degree at Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland) or Ilmenau University of Technology (Germany).
Certificates and diplomas of European standard are issued as a result of Internships and training programs.
Your future career may include work with
Design, development and maintenance of advanced radio electronic equipment for:
- Space and ground navigation;
- Control of air, sea and land traffic;
- Mobile, satellite and cellular communications;
- Data transmission networks and personal telecommunications service;
- Computer-aided data collection and processing systems;
- Sea-based radar, meteorological radars and lidars, sonars.
Professional activity of the graduates is connected with the theory of circuits and microwave systems, microwave technology, optical communication systems, functional processors, antenna devices of telecommunication systems, digital information processing, television and image processing, audio and video production technology, acoustics, audio, audio and video signals, multimedia technology and technology of production of audiovisual programs, video information.
|Mon.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00 (admission 10:00-16:30)|
|197022, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Professora Popova str., 5, building 3, 4th floor (room 3418)|
|+7 (812) 234-35-53|