The program is focused on development, research, implementation and support of all types of activities and all forms of ownership of quality management systems that cover all of processes in an organization.
Information for applicants
|Forms of training
and quantity of places
|Part-time (evening), contract – 13 places|
|Period of study||4 years + 2 years under Master's degree program|
|Passing score||Mathematics - 45, Russian language - 50, Informatics - 50|
- Business English;
- Economic-mathematical Methods and Models;
- Managerial Decisions Making Methods;
- Theory of management;
- Universal Quality Management;
- Metrology and Certification;
- Production Management;
- Methods and Tools for Quality Management;
- Information Technologies in Quality Management and Information Protection;
- Certification and Audit of Quality Management Systems.
The curriculum of the "Quality management" program is harmonized with curricula of EU universities and provides students with an opportunity to be enrolled in Master's level programs at universities that are members of the European Master Program in Total Quality Management (EMP TQM). In addition, students have the right to take the "Professional in the field of quality" qualification exam of the European Organization for Quality (EOQ) without further training.
Graduates are familiar with
- The basics of economic theory;
- Current state and development trends of computer hardware and software;
- Theoretical foundations of quality management and product quality management;
- The basics of technology and production organization, the basics of standardization;
- Information technologies in quality management;
- Means and methods for better the environmental friendliness and more sustainable hardware and technical processes.
Graduates are able to
- Apply theoretical knowledge to solving practical problems;
- Work with system support and software;
- Develop and implement quality systems in accordance with international ISO standards;
- Apply knowledge of environmental legislation to manage environmental quality;
- Use technology to design data models at various levels.
Your future career
Program graduates have successful careers at international and Russian companies. They are engaged in analytical, consulting and research activities in the field of quality management, take managerial positions at various organizations and enterprises of all forms of ownership and type of activity, or they can start their own business.
|Mon.-Fri.: 10:00-17:00 (admission 10:00-16:30)|
|197376, Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, Professora Popova str., 5, building 3, 4th floor (room 3418)|
|+7 (812) 234-35-53|