RACE4SCALE FUTURE WORKSHOP
In this series of workshops we aim to identify opportunities for competence development with new and emerging technologies related to virtual, augmented and mixed reality environments, and cross-border collaboration between the Kymi Valley and the Saint Petersburg region.
Welcome to the Race4Scale’s workshop “Opportunities for competence development and cross-border collaboration within the virtuality continuum in 2030” in September 2021!
THINK, WHAT IF
- The future of education and competence development is virtual and augmented
- There is no separation between education and work
- There is no need for expensive education facilities or equipment
- Learning to work with new equipment and machines is available to everyone, everywhere
- Virtual collaboration feels as real as working in the physical reality
- Learning a new craft is easier in the virtual world
IN THE WORKSHOPS
- You get to hear inspiring keynote speeches.
- You take part in the group work activities.
- You can learn about and envision possibilities for competence development with virtual, augmented and mixed reality.
- You can network with experts and student from Finland and Russia.
- You help identify ways to develop competences needed in the automotive ecosystem in 2030.
Schedules for the workshop days will be added later. All times are Finnish time.
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
|Meet with your group to introduce each other, discuss the topic of the groupwork and perform a short preliminary task.|
|Actively participate in the workshop and groupwork.|
|In between||Together, with your group make additions to the work done during the workshop and perform a short given task between the workshops.|
|ПActively participate in the workshop and groupwork.|
|Review||ПReview the report regarding your group’s work prepared by the facilitator of the group.|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE