Rules for Accommodation at the Dormitory

  • Please kindly inform us in advance about the date and time of your arrival by phone +7(812)2343553 or via email: You can find out any questions about the accommodation of English-speaking citizens via these phone or email as well.
  • You can find out how to reach dormitory here.
  • On the first working day after your arrival, you need to make registartion at the dormitory. If your visa expires in 45 days or earlier, you also need to apply for a visa extension. If you are living at the dormitory, registration is made by the University. If you are living at a private address, you need to make registration by yourself. Please do not forget to send the copy of it via email, when you get it. Student visa is prolonged by the University in any case. Please contact the International Student Office to agree on the way of transferring your documents to the Office of Visa and Registration, while you have self-isolation regime at the dormitory. For the registration copies of all significant pages of the passport are needed, documents for a visa prolongation you can find here.