Apply for full-time programs in English
Application deadline: May
Start date: September
To apply for full-time programs in English:
- Choose the desired program in English. Here is list of Master's Degree Programs that are taught in English;
- Check the price for the program;
- Prepare the following application documents:
- copy of national passport (valid for more then 18 months);
- copies of previous educational background certificates (with the transcript);
- copies of notarized translations into Russian of the passport, previous educational background certificates and the transcript;
- document certifying your knowledge of English (certificate of your English proficiency from your University is acceptable);
- 6 photos 3x4.
4. Send the scanned copies of the documents via email@example.com
International Students Office: +7 (812) 234-35-53
Please, pay attention to the actions, needed to be taken after your application
Before arriving in St. Petersburg, you will also need to have the following documents with you:
- 6 photos 3х4 (on matte paper);
- Medical certificates with the translation ((HIV-test, X-ray, overall health) can be made in St. Petersburg);
- Insurance policy (can be made in the University).
Also, please, keep in mind that your documents may need legalization and recognition.
For the detailed information, please CLICK HERE.